CatchMaster 100i Insect Glue Traps & Monitors
Use the pull-down menu to select the size option you wish to purchase. You may choose 5 Boards, 15 boards, or a case of 100 boards. The price and the picture will automatically update.
CATCHMASTER 100i Insect Traps & Monitors
Catchmaster 100I Insect Traps & Monitors offer the same great insect catch and Monitoring system as Catchmaster 288I, but in a slightly smaller size being able to fit in those tight spaces insects love to crawl. Each board can be folded into a triangle to be used as 1 large trap/monitor, or separated along perforations into 3 smaller insect monitors. Most professionals prefer to separate them into three smaller traps and place the smaller traps in more areas instead of just a few large traps. The 100i Insect Board uses the same food grade molasses adhesive with vanilla scent as the 288I boards, attracting a range of common household crawling pests.
- 1 board can be used in many ways, it can be used as 1 large trap, 1 small and 1 medium size trap, or 3 small traps offering versatility.
- Uses food grade molasses and vanilla scent to attract insects.
- If you catch a few insects on the glue board these will attract some of your hunting spiders while they are trying to get off the glue board, they become spider bait.
- Pre-baited monitors can be used anywhere, even placed upside down.
- Offers side windows for viewing and monitoring insect catch.
- It is recommended to change your trap about every 30 days.
No pesticides to list. Only food grade molasses and vanilla used in adhesive.
Cockroaches, spiders, crickets, silverfish, scorpions, moths, flies, gnats, and most crawling insects.
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days).
Expedited Shipping: At check-out select "Expedited Shipping" for faster service. Expedited packages are fulfilled before all other non-expedited packages in our warehouse. Plus most Expedited packages are also shipped USPS Priority Service (1-3 day delivery). Aerosols and packages over 20 lbs are still fulfilled faster when you select Expedited Shipping but must ship UPS Ground).