CrossFire Aerosol Bed Bug Spray
|ePest Hero - Expert Rating|
|Pros:||Crossfire is the most effective bed bug product currently available. This is the convenient aerosol version.|
|Cons:||Aerosols do cost more per ounce than the concentrate version, but you don't need to worry about mixing.|
Crossfire the current "go-to" professional product for bed bugs. It cost more, but professionals are finding they can control bed bugs in fewer trips and save time and money.
You can also consider the Crossfire Concentrate version if you don't mind mixing in a 1-gallon sprayer.
From the pull-down menu to the right of the main picture, you can choose to buy just one can or for a discounted price, buy a case (12 cans)
CrossFire Aerosol Details:
CrossFire is the newest formulation by industry leader MGK developed specifically for bedbugs. It combines 2 active ingredients (Clothianidin - 4% and Metofluthrin - 0.1%) plus a synergistic PBO (Piperonyl Butoxide - 10%). These active ingredients combine to penetrate the bed bug’s exoskeleton and then it attacks their central nervous system. Metofluthrin is a fast-acting insecticide that kills bedbugs within minutes, and Clothianidin leaves a long-lasting residual.
- Crossfire Aerosol is the same formulation as CrossFire Bed Bug Concentrate but in more convenient packaging. No measuring or mixing needed – Just shake the can and begin treating.
- CrossFire targets all bed bug life stages (adults, nymphs, and eggs) and is scientifically formulated to kill pyrethroid-resistant bed bug strains.
- Kills bed bugs and bed bug eggs
- Labeled for direct application on mattresses
- Multi-mode action and control
- Direct contact provides control in less than 5 minutes with direct spraying as shown by independent testing
- No signal word - meaning it has been found to have very low toxicity to humans
- Clothianidin - 4%
- Metofluthrin - 0.1%
- Synergistic PBO (Piperonyl Butoxide - 10%)
Bed Bugs at all life Stages – eggs, nymphs, and adults
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days).
Aerosols must ship Ground. There is no Expedited shipping available for this product.