Phantom II Aerosol Insecticide
Phantom Aerosol Spray has been replaced by Phantom II. It still contains the same active ingredient, chlorfenapyr, but has a drastically reduced odor.
From the pull-down menu, choose to buy 1 can, or choose to buy 2, 4, or 12 cans to receive a discounted price.
Phantom II Aerosol Insecticide Overview:
Phantom II Aerosol (Pressurized Insecticide) is one of the professionals top choices for treating pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs!!!!
Note: Phantom II is a slow-acting insecticide and you will not see immediate results. It takes about a week to kill insects. This gives time for the insects to transfer it back to other insects they come in contact with so you achieve better results in the end. We recommend using Phantom II in combination with quick acting products when faster results are needed.
Control general pests in commercial accounts easier and faster than ever. When it comes to controlling pests in commercial accounts, Phantom pressurized insecticide delivers:
- Formulation dries in “crystals” for enhanced bioavailability.
- Ready-to-use formulation reduces overuse and eliminates mixing and cleanup.
- Kills on contact a broad spectrum of pests in commercial accounts, including bed bugs, bed bug eggs *, ants and cockroaches.
- Approved for use in food handling and non-food-handling areas for commercial accounts.
- Leaves no visible residue.
- Chlorfenapyr, the active ingredient found in PT Phantom II, is a pro-insecticide—after entering the pest, it’s metabolized into an active insecticide that is even more toxic to the pest than in its parent form. In essence, it becomes more potent after absorption, reducing the chance that resistance might develop.
- System III compatible
Always read and understand label directions when using any product.
We Also Recommend