Avert Dry Flowable Cockroach Bait
From the pull-down menu at the right of the main picture you can select to buy just 1 tube, or choose 4, or 12 tubes to receive a discounted price.
Avert Dry Flowable Bait is a powder and will not dry out like the gel baits. Avert is recognized as a powerful and economical choice by Pest Management Professionals.
- Controls both bait-averse and non-bait averse cockroaches.
- Remains effective for more than one year after initial treatment.
- Reaches void areas that gels and bait stations cannot reach.
- Pick-n-preen: Cockroaches pick up a lethal dose by exposure.
- Contains 0.05% abamectin.
- Each tube contains approximately 200 bait placements.
Avert Dry Flowable is intended for application with the supplied hand duster to hiding and runway areas and those places where pests are found. Apply insecticide directly into cracks and crevices. Apply lightly and uniformly to infested areas. Pay particular attention to cracks and crevices, service ducts, false floors and ceilings, wall voids around electrical and telephone fittings and equipment, around water and sewer pipes, under and behind cabinets, refrigerators and sinks, around window and door frames, and in attics and crawl spaces.
Always read and follow label directions.
We Also Recommend