Contrac Blox Rodenticide
Contrac All Weather Blox Details:
- Pro Tip: Use in tamper resistant rodent stations. These are also available in our store. See rodenticide label for specific restrictions.
Outstanding Rodent Acceptance
- CONTRAC BLOX is a single-feeding anticoagulant rodenticide containing the active ingredient, Bromadiolone. Unsurpassed in rodent acceptance and control, CONTRAC BLOX is an excellent clean-out and maintenance bait to control mice and rats, including warfarin-resistant Norway rats.
- CONTRAC BLOX is specially formulated with an optimal blend of food-grade ingredients and a small amount of paraffin. The result is a highly palatable, yet weatherable, bait that works well in wet and dry conditions.
- Bait acceptance with CONTRAC is superior due to its highly palatable formulation. Plus, manufactured with Bell's extrusion process, the 28g bait piece has multiple edges that appeal to a rodent's desire to gnaw. Rodents can consume a lethal dose in just one feeding.
- Bait shyness is not a problem with CONTRAC because mortality occurs a few days after bait is consumed. CONTRAC is also less toxic to non-target animals, in both primary and secondary poisoning situations, than other single-feeding anticoagulants. The antidote, Vitamin K1, is readily available and there is a time factor for treatment.
- For ease of use, a hole in the center of the BLOX lets technicians nail or wire the BLOX to rafters and ceilings or place it on bait securing rods in tamper-resistant bait stations for added security.
Not for Sale to CA or AK or HI
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days).
Expedited Shipping: At check-out select "Expedited Shipping" for faster service. Expedited packages are fulfilled before all other non-expedited packages in our warehouse. Plus most Expedited packages are also shipped USPS Priority Service (1-3 day delivery). Aerosols and packages over 15 lbs are still fulfilled faster when you select Expedited Shipping but must ship UPS Ground).