Fusilade II Herbicide
Fusilade II Herbicide Details:
Fusilde II Herbicide by Syngenta is a selective post emergent herbicide for turf and ornamentals that controls both perennial and annual grassy weeds in a range of landscaped areas. Fusilade II can be applied over-the-top or as a direct spray without damaging most ornamental plants or shrubs, while still being fast & effective.
- Safe for a wide variety of ornamentals in a wide variety of turf and landscaped areas.
- Kills grassy weeds.
- Effective at low rates to remove bermudagrass from tall fescue and zoysiagrass.
- Eliminates the time and expenses associated with hand weeding by over-the-top application methods.
- Does not control broadleaf weeds or sedges.
- NOTE: It is recommended to use a non-ionic surfactant such as Southern AG Surfactant for Herbicides.
Ornamental plant areas, plus for grassy weeds is zoysia and fescue grasses. Do not apply to Tall Fescue turfgrass during the summer.
Fluazifop-P-butyl Butyl (R)-2-[4-[[5-(trifluoromethyl)-2- pyridinyl]oxy]phenoxy]propanoate . . . . . . . . 24.5%
Barnyardgrass, Crabgrass (large, smooth and southern), Foxtail, Goosegrass, Witchgrass, Wild oats and many more*
*Please see label for a complete list
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
Not for sale to NY.
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days).
Expedited Shipping: At check-out select "Expedited Shipping" for faster service. Expedited packages are fulfilled before all other non-expedited packages in our warehouse. Plus most Expedited packages are also shipped USPS Priority Service (1-3 day delivery). Aerosols and packages over 20 lbs are still fulfilled faster when you select Expedited Shipping but must ship UPS Ground).
We Also Recommend