Gentrol IGR - Insect Growth Regulator
Target Pests = Cockroaches, bed bugs, stored product pests and fruit & drain flies.
- Contains the Insect Growth Regulator (S)-hydroprene, which disrupts normal growth patterns
- The active ingredient translocates to areas that may have been missed during treatment
- Labeled for food handling establishments
- May be applied as a general fogging application or general surface spray
- Long-term control — 120 days
- Breaks the endless clean-out/reinfestation cycle
- Non- repellent, can aid in lowering resistance ratios
How It Works
Gentrol® IGR Concentrate translocates from treated areas to locations that are typically difficult to treat. It can move deep into wall cavities, cracks and crevices, reaching the pests that other treatments miss. (S)-Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents pest larvae and nymphs from progressing to the adult stage either causing sterility of adults or preventing the emergence of insects from the pupal stage often resulting in death, preventing future infestations.
Whether it's used for fogging applications or general surface spray, the long-term control of Gentrol® IGR Concentrate is ideal for these sites:
- Warehouses, Hotels, Motels, Dormitories
- Food Handling Establishments
- Nursing Homes
- Aircraft, Ships, Trains, Trucks
- See the Gentrol IGR Concentrate label for a complete list of application sites
Gentrol is not approved for use in: AK
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
We Also Recommend