Mefenoxam 2 AQ Fungicide
MEFENOXAM 2 AQ Fungicide Details:
MEFENOXAM 2 AQ is a low odor, aqueous, flowable fungicide for the control of certain diseases in various turf, nursery, and ornamental crops caused by the Oomycete class of fungi. Mefenoxam 2 AQ works as a systemic fungicide that provides control of damping off, root and stem diseases caused by Pythium and Phytophthora spp., and foliar diseases such as downy mildew and foliar diseases caused by Phytophthora spp. including Phytophthora ramorum.
- Generic version of Subdue Maxx
- Water-based formulation features little to no odor.
- Can be used in irrigation systems (including public systems), as a broadcast spray, or a stem and foliar spray.
- Provides excellent crop protection for u to 3 weeks at a time.
- Can be used on selected Turf, Greenhouse plants, Trees, and ornamentals. (please see label for complete list of approved usage sites)
- Can be incorporated into a pre-potting growing media for subsequent seeding or transplanting of ornamentals.
Downy mildew, Pythium, Phytophthora, and other fungal diseases (see product label)
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
Not for sale to AK, ND, WI, WV, WY
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days).
Expedited Shipping: At check-out select "Expedited Shipping" for faster service. Expedited packages are fulfilled before all other non-expedited packages in our warehouse. Plus most Expedited packages are also shipped USPS Priority Service (1-3 day delivery). Aerosols and packages over 20 lbs are still fulfilled faster when you select Expedited Shipping but must ship UPS Ground).
We Also Recommend