Alpine Flea and Bed Bug Aerosol with IGR
|ePest Hero - Expert Rating|
|Pros:||Newest professional flea spray available. Alpine Flea and Bed Bug is the only flea product that has dinotefuron, an additional active ingredient to kill even pesticide resistant fleas.|
This is currently the top flea spray available. Fleas are getting highly resistant to most other flea treatments,but Alpine also has dinotefuron as an active ingredient. Dinotefuron is a newer ingredient that fleas are not resistant to yet.
Pro Tip for fleas: No matter what product you choose, all products don't work well on flea eggs and pupae. Be sure to treat twice, 2-weeks apart to kill any that were eggs or pupae during the first treatment. Don't wait any longer, because you want to kill them before they can reproduce.
From the pull-down menu at the right of the main picture you can select to buy just 1 can, or choose a case (12 cans) to receive a discounted price . . .
PT Alpine Flea and Bed Bug Details:
PT Alpine Flea and Bed Bug Pressurized Insecticide, previously known as Alpine Flea Insecticide Aerosol, offers quick knock down and long lasting control. PT Alpine Flea and Bed Bug is specially formulated to avoid soaking carpets while providing excellent protection from fleas and other pests. This is an EPA Certified Reduced Risk Insecticide!
- Active Ingredient: 0.25% Dinotefuran; 0.05% Prallethrin; 0.1% Pyriproxyfen
- Packaged 20 oz.
- Prallethrin for quick knockdown.
- Long-lasting IGR pyriproxyfen kills hatching eggs for up to seven months.
- Reduced Risk* active ingredient dinotefuran kills adult fleas for up to 30 days.
- Treats 2,625 square feet
For best results, vacuum carpets before and in the days after the application of this product. The IGR, insect growth regulator, will prevent younger stages of flea development for up to 7 months, but because of the flea life cycle, a second treatment must be done 14 days after the initial application.
This product is now labeled for bed bugs and ticks:
- Kills bed bugs and ticks by contact for fast relief.
- Apply where bed bugs harbor or are suspected of traveling.
- Treat the perimeter of the room at the wall/floor junction, behind, under and/or inside furniture, upholstered furniture, headboards, wall coverings, and box springs. If suspected, apply to open carpeted area.
- Luggage: Direct product into pockets, seams, folds and around wheels of empty luggage.
- Treat the perimeter of the area or room where items are stored.
The fast action of PT Alpine Flea & Bed Bug Pressurized Insecticide is a perfect complement to the long residual action of Phantom® insecticide for a simple one-two approach for controlling bed bugs.
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days.
Expedited Shipping: At check-out select "Expedited Shipping" for faster service. Expedited packages are fulfilled before all other non-expedited packages in our warehouse. Plus most Expedited packages are also shipped USPS Priority Service (1-3 day delivery). Aerosols and packages over 20 lbs are still fulfilled faster when you select Expedited Shipping but must ship UPS Ground).
We Also Recommend