Suspend Polyzone - Slow-Release Insecticide - 16 oz Bottle
Neither weather, nor irrigation, nor mechanical abrasion
shall prevent this technology from stopping pests.
The future of perimeter pest control is here with new Suspend® PolyZone®.
- Uses a proprietary polymer layer to ensure more active ingredient remains available over a longer period of time.
- Stays right where you put it for the longest outdoor residual on the market.
- Protects* AI from weather, irrigation and mechanical interference.
- Provides option to extend time between applications.
Suspend® Polyzone™ features a proprietary polymer layer that protects the active ingredient from weather, irrigation and mechanical abrasion. This controlled release formulation, which resists erosion, ensures your treatment will continue to control targeted pests for up to 90 days outdoors. It also stays right where you put it, so if you want to increase the effectiveness of your treatments, put the science of Suspend® Polyzone™ to work for you.
The only solution with a proven 90-day outdoor residual
- Exclusive polymer technology ensures the active ingredient stays where it’s applied after drying and protects it from weather, irrigation and mechanical interference
- Remains efficacious for up to 90 days on aggressive substrates, including high alkaline surfaces such as cement
- Polymer layer ensures more active ingredient remains available over a longer period of time
- Longer residual means you maintain control with fewer applications
- Better, more uniform distribution of active ingredient particles than possible with conventional SC formulations
- Provides option to increase the interval between perimeter pest management services
- Proven reduction in callback frequency
We Also Recommend