Terad3 BLOX is an all-weather mold & moisture resistant BLOX formula bait that can be used indoors or out. Terad3 BlOX features a high melting point of 200 degrees Fahrenheit and the active ingredient Vitamin D3 is low toxicity. The blox kills anticoagulant-resistant rats and mice and are designed to be easily anchored reducing translocation. Terad3 BLOX also features a broad label which makes a great choice for controlling rodents in a wide range of facilities.
- Natural Vitamin D3 as an active ingredient
- Kills rats, mice & anticoagulant-resistant Norway rats,
- Low toxicity bait, for use in agricultural facilities, warehousing, and food processing plants, as well as for industrial and residential accounts.
- Mold & Moisture Resistant
- Can be used indoors and out
- A High melting point of 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- See Terad3 Ag BLOX for the same product with OMRI organic certification for organic food production
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol .075%)
Rodents, Rats, Mice & Anticoagulant-Resistant Norway rats
Always read and follow label directions when using any product.
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days).
Expedited Shipping: At check-out select "Expedited Shipping" for faster service. Expedited packages are fulfilled before all other non-expedited packages in our warehouse. Plus most Expedited packages are also shipped USPS Priority Service (1-3 day delivery). Aerosols and packages over 20 lbs are still fulfilled faster when you select Expedited Shipping but must ship UPS Ground).