VitalOxide Residential Commercial & Hospital Disinfectant - One Gallon
VitalOxide is an EPA certified hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer, and odor eliminator.
- This EPA registered product is colorless, odorless and will not harm water-safe fabrics.
- Vital Oxide is a fast and effective way to kill virus, bacteria, and mold that cause healthcare associated infections.
- Use Vital Oxide in shower stalls, under sinks, on kitchen counters, in diaper pails, at schools, in day cares, on sports equipment, in basements – anywhere mold or bacteria can be found.
- No mixing necessary.
- Absolutely no clean up time - No rinse required sanitizer for food contact surfaces.
- Patented and all natural environmentally safe.
- Effective on harsh odors such as tobacco, smoke, pet urine, cooking and sports equipment. Vital Oxide cuts to the source of the odors on a molecular level, instead of masking the with fragrances.
Mildew, Oils, Grease, Grout, Organic Waste
Chlorine Dioxide 0.200%
Dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 0.125%
Ethylbenzyl ammonium chloiede 0.125%
All orders are shipped the same or next business day. We can only ship to addresses in the USA due to Customs restrictions in other countries.
Free shipping: Standard Free Shipping is UPS Ground or USPS First-Class (5-7 business days).
Expedited Shipping: At check-out select "Expedited Shipping" for faster service. Expedited packages are fulfilled before all other non-expedited packages in our warehouse. Plus most Expedited packages are also shipped USPS Priority Service (1-3 day delivery). Aerosols and packages over 20 lbs are still fulfilled faster when you select Expedited Shipping but must ship UPS Ground).
We Also Recommend